We are one the fastest growing start-ups in the FMCG space and looking to expand our team in Mumbai to help us increase sales revenues and enhance customer relationships.
If you are also goal-driven and ambitious, we’d like to hear from you.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for:
– Working closely with existing Modern Trade outlets and building relationships to increase SKU footprint & in-store sales
– Getting the product listed in any modern trade outlets where the products aren’t listed currently
– Managing the launch of all SKU’s in General Trade stores in Maharashtra & Goa
– Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network & logistics
– Working closely with assigned distributors to analyze sales growth and also ensuring a good level of stock maintenance all the time
– Continuous market research, mapping competition and always exploring new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
– Developing new clients in the following segments: Cafes, Restaurants, Corporates & Education
– Managing and training a team of 5 promoters and a sales executive
– Recruiting and building a team to create future growth
– Establishing and ensuring all sales administration procedures are in place and followed.
– Leading the West region team so that they are motivated and engaged to contribute effectively to the organization
The ideal candidate will have:
Education & Experience:
MBA with 5+ years of field Sales and distribution in FMCG, preferably Foods.
-In-depth knowledge of FMCG/Foods Industry
-Good understanding of local markets under purview
-Good analytical skills
-Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
High driven and goal oriented
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Excellent People Manager
Ability to train and motivate frontline sales & promotions staff.
If this sounds like you, please apply using the form below or email us your CV & covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org