- Shipping & Delivery
- Terms and conditions
- Privacy & Security
Honey Twigs is committed to delivering your order in the best possible way. We try our hardest to ensure that we provide the most efficient dispatch and make sure that your goods reach you as swiftly as possible.
As of now we do not accept Cash on Delivery.You can pay online at the time of checkout using your credit/debit card or Net Banking. We accept most major Credit/Debit Cards.
To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship via reputed e-commerce shipping partners.
At Honey Twigs we provide free shipping on all orders for Delhi & NCR (Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad & Ghaziabad). For all other places we charge Rs. 50/- as a flat delivery charge. Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included in the listed prices. There are no hidden charges for delivery.
Orders are dispatched at the earliest and you should receive your goodies within 10 working days. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays or Bandhs.
It is very unlikely that you will receive a product beyond its expiration date or in a damaged condition. If in case this happens, we would absolutely accept the return of such products and would ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you at no additional cost if available or refund your money for the same. Please make sure that the original product and receipt is saved to make such returns.
- If after placing the order you wish to cancel your order, please send us an email email@example.com for cancellation within 12 hrs of placing the order.
- Once the order is despatched from our end it cannot be cancelled.
- Due to any circumstances if any order are cancelled from our end, the customer is liable to a full refund.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NECTWORK FOODS LLP’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
You agree to indemnify and hold NECTWORK FOODS LLP and its affiliates, officers, directors, members, shareholders, agents, employees, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of your violation of these Terms
NECTWORK FOODS LLP, 6/2, Ground Floor,
Kirti Nagar Industrial Area,
New Delhi – 110 008
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Honeytwigs.in and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Honeytwigs.in. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Honeytwigs.in takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Honeytwigs.in is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Nectwork Foods LLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2013.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.